GPS watch brand Coros have announced a new limited edition colour-way which they say “celebrates the spirit of adventure and encapsulates the magic in the fleeting transition between day and night”. The new dusty pink colour will only be available for a limited time. The Coros Apex 2 appeared in our guide to the best GPS watches for hiking as well as receiving our highly commended tag in this years Gear Awards.
Along with its new colour the Coros Apex 2 features:
- 24/7 heart-rate monitoring with COROS’ next-generation optical Heart Rate sensor
- Connection to all 5 major global satellite systems simultaneously for more accurate GPS tracking
- Super long battery life up to 45 hours of GPS tracking or 17 days of Daily Smart Use
- Global offline maps, including landscape, topography, and hybrid views
- WiFi Sync, Touchscreen, Music Playback, and more!
Alex Roddie tested the watch at the start of the year and you can check out his full review on Coros APEX 2 watch here.