As Black Friday unfolds, Alpine Trek has unveiled exclusive deals on outdoor gear. From resilient hiking clobber to versatile outdoor clothing, these offers could be your ticket to affordable exploration. Join us as we round up the most enticing Black Friday deals from Alpine Trek, whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or someone seeking a taste of the great outdoors.
Browse all Black Friday deals from Alpine Trek here.
The Great Outdoors’ pick of the best Black Friday deals from Alpine Trek:
Salewa Women's Brenta Down Jacket
£214.95 | £118.22 – save 45% with Alpine Trek
This down jacket is made of a tear-resistant nylon outer with a long-lasting water-repellent DWR finish. On the inside, you’ll find high-quality duck down, which respects the strict animal welfare guidelines. It has an 80/20 down-to-feather ratio and a fill power of 550 cuin. Plus, the strategically placed baffles prevent the fill from slipping and the formation of cold bridges. In addition, the quilting creates a dynamic look.
- Durable outer material protects against the elements
- Insulating down fill
- Athletic fit
- full length 2-way front zip, with storm flap
- elastic waistband and sleeve cuffs, gusset inserts in the armpits
Stoic Merino180 SvenstaSt S/S Merino base layer
£72.95 | £36.48 – save 50% with Alpine Trek
The Merino180 SvenstaSt S/S from Stoic is a casual and comfortable top made entirely of fine and mulesing-free merino wool. The T-shirt isn’t itchy, regulates the temperature and inhibits the formation of unpleasant odours for everyday hill walking.
- 180 g/m², 19.5 micron
- Odour-resistant, breathable, temperature regulating
- Weight: 120g (women’s medium)
- Slim fit and short raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seams
Bergans Kid's Lilletind Waterproof Jacket
£94.95 | £47.48 – save 50% with Alpine Trek
The Kid’s Lilletind Jacket from Bergans is a stylish and warm two-layer hardshell jacket for playing outside. It’s made of functional materials and protects your child against the elements. It features a detachable hood for comfort. Plus, there are reflective stripes that provide extra safety in poor light and visibility conditions.
- 2-layer laminate, Bergans Element Active Fabric
- DWR treated
- windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Hydrostatic head main material: 10,000 mm
- bluesign APPROVED
- storm flap, full length front zip
- adjustable and detachable hood
MAMMUT Women's Aenergy IN Skirt
£109.95 | £65.97 – save 40% with Alpine Trek
The Women’s Aenergy IN Skirt from Mammut could scarcely be more versatile, as this synthetic fibre skirt is not only suitable for cold days in town, but can also be used for activities ranging from short hikes to extensive ski tours.
- Synthetic insulation (PrimaLoft Gold, Pertex Quantum)
- quick-drying, insulated, stretchy, highly water repellent
- Fill weight: 80 g/m²
- PFC-/PFAS-free, contains Fair Wear certified fabrics, fabric certified as bluesign APPROVED
- side zip closure and 1 inside pocket
PEAK PERFORMANCE Frost Down Jacket
£360.95 | £198.52 – save 45% with Alpine Trek
The Frost Down Jacket from Peak Performance with its RDS-certified duck down and its fill power of 700 cuin is guaranteed to keep you warm. The warm jacket can withstand icy weather and will protect you from the wind and moisture.
- Down jacket with a high collar and hood
- Filled with RDS-certified duck down
- 700 cuin fill power
- Ripstop nylon outer
- Closure: full length front zip, with chin guard
- Hood: adjustable
- Pockets: 1 sleeve pocket, 2 zipped front pockets
If you’ve not found what you’re looking for, check out the winning and highly commended gear in 2023’s TGO Gear of the Year Awards.